Breaking News

getfitjules@body positive curvy

Guess who's back? 👀😈 I MISSED MY FITFAM SO MUCH!!! Needed to step away and have some time to myself, but i missed y'all too much. Feeling MUCH better after some time away. I hope y'all have been kicking ASS and reaching so many goals!! 💪🏼😈 Feels good to be back. Any negativity and/or unnecessary comments will be deleted immediately and get you blocked. 🚫🙅🏻 OH! And PLEASE go check out my girl @brennaalex and her website at www.brennaalex.com ! 😍 Her 'Thicka than a Snicka' shirt just gives me life. 🙌🏼🍑 Check her site out and buy yourself something cute! And my fellas, go buy your girl something that she'll love. 😍🙌🏼😎 HAPPY FRIDAY BABES!! 💋💋💋





 🏼 August 23 vs. Today, September 10 👉🏼 A little over 2 weeks and a 7-8 lb difference between the two photos. 💦 The only thing that's gotten small is my waist and tummy. 😈😂 Maybe I should start working out my abs more so they have a shot at appearing one day. 😂 Shoulders (& now core) are on the workout agenda for the day. 💪🏼😈 What are you Saturday workout plans?? I'm about to eat, hit the gym, then spend all day working on the homework that I didn't do all this week. 😭 Have a BEAUTIFUL day fam. 😘😘

Aucun commentaire